In today’s topic of article, we are going to disclose all the necessary information and biography of Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse. Let’s talk about them in a complete detail.
Who is Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse in real life?
Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse is a dignified woman, having an authoritative and influential background. She has achieved many milestones during the duration of her life. Mary-Antoinette is considered to be a social activist and had completed her graduation in philosophy from the renowned University of Paris. Moreover, she was born April 25, 1976, in the residence of Paris, France.
|Full Name||Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1976|
|Profession||Director of the International Education Center at Paris, France|
|Name of Husband||Louis-Marie de Bourbon|
|Name of Father||Victor Courbebaisse|
|Name of Mother||Simone Courbebaisse.|
|Number of Siblings||Not Updated|
|Hobbies||Watching movies, Skiing, Swimming|
|Net worth||Not Updated|
|Education||Graduation( in philosophy)|
|Eye color||Not Known|
|Hair color||Not Known|
Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse: Family Lineage & Background
We have elaborated the family background of Lady Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse and its relevant details. Let’s get to know her in the following detail.
Mary Antoinette is the daughter of Victor and Simone Courbebaisse who were the influential personalities at their respective professions. Her father, Victor Courbebaisse, is one of the respected figures in Paris, France. He was appointed as the director of the International Education Center in the metropolitan city. Meanwhile her mother, Simone Courbebaisse, was a respected professor at an economic college. After completing her graduation degree from University of Paris, Mary Antoinette decided to start her new academic journey by working as an educational consultant in 2001.
Mary-Antoinette’s parents, Victor and Simone Courbebaisse, decided to part their ways when she was at the initial stage of her life and also have a brother named Jean-Marie who was born on June 25, 1928. With the passage of time, the latter got married to Simone de Beauvoir, thus they raised five children together.
Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse: Body Measurements Age, Height, and Weight
We have elaborated the body measurements of Lady Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse and its details. Let’s get to know her in the following detail.
Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse is a respected individual to whom many people looked up to. She possesses a great personality, a charming confidence which makes her look classy and elegant. Although, her shoe size and exact body measurements like height, weight, eye or hair color have not been revealed yet by any authentic resource.
Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse: Marital and Relationship Status
We have elaborated the dating and relationship status of Lady Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse and its relevant details. Let’s get to know her in the following detail.
Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse got married to a French aristocrat Louis-Marie de Bourbon, who was a professional businessman during his whole career. At the present moment, de Bourbon is serving as the director of the International Education Center in Paris. From there, he is entitled to deliver classes on various subjects ranging from art literature and business etiquette.
Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse: Profession, Career & Achievements
We have elaborated the educational background and career of Lady Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse and its relevant details. Let’s get to know her in the following detail.
Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse is a woman of beauty, bravery, and wisdom. She has been recognized as one of the prominent figures in the history of academics at the national and international level. On the account of her achievements, she was honored to have an award in the educational department. Furthermore, she was always admired and respected as a significant figure by people of France and other countries as well.
Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse: Endpoints & Conclusion
- Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse is a respected and dignified lady in the department of education and has succeeded his father’s profession as a director of the International Education Center.
- Besides achieving countless accomplishments in life, Lady Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse is fond of watching movies, skiing and swimming during her spare time.
- Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse is a reflection of beauty, intellect, and elegance due to her gentle and generous behavior.
- Miss Mary Antoinette is divorced and owns a child named Louis-Victor.
- During the period of 2014, Mary Antoinette Courbebaisse was privileged to receive an award on the account of working on civic interaction with children. The category of her honorable award is based on, “Best Practices in Civic Engagement With Young People” conducted by the UNESCO and the Council of Europe.
- Moreover, she is a social activist and an extrovert in nature. That is why she has always been recognized as a respected figure in the city of Paris and worldwide as well.